Saturday, April 19, 2008

A Bit of Housekeeping...er...Blogkeeping

So we've been remiss in our duty with regard to blogging. Actually, having said that, a little voice inside my head is correcting me that I've been remiss. On a tangential note, I've found that voices in the heads have incurred an unfair social stigma. Sure, some of them seem to demonstrate socio-pathic tendencies, but I prefer to think of them as being misunderstood. I held a charity walk last weekend while Neesha was in Idaho to heighten social awareness of these long-marginalized members of our society. Unfortunately, I was the only one to show up, so it was just the six of us. I remain convinced our numbers will grow.

But we digress. Anyway, between social events, conference weekends, trips to Idaho, finishing old jobs, starting new jobs, trying to get the townhome ready to sell, and church meetings on Friday at 6:00 pm (among other nights), we've been a bit busy. Our goal is to catch up before the end of the weekend.

m&n (+1, +1, +1...)

No comments: