Sunday, August 03, 2008

Pool*

If this were a newspaper, I would be publishing this retraction below the fold, bottom right corner, in about 3/4 column inches. However, as this is a blog, it receives top billing. William Randolph Hearst is rolling over in his grave.

Simon was kind enough to spend some time helping Neesha and I move this into our new home this past weekend (more to follow on that). Somewhere in between loading the headboard and the baseboard for our bed, he took a moment to correct a few facts.
  • His voice does not crack on "Everything Little Thing She Does is Magic."
  • We also frequently had cake batter with our lunch. Surprisingly, chocolate, while good, is not the best flavor. That title is held by yellow, followed closely by white. Spice is just bad.
  • Toad the Wet Sprocket, Jars and Clay, Ben Folds Five, and Sister Hazel also frequently made it into our music rotation. While I have no idea what any of those artists look like, I'm comfortable in saying Deanna Carter was still the hottest of the bunch.
  • We need to start playing again, just as soon as I find my cue amdist our packed belongings.
mw

No comments: