Monday, June 01, 2009

"Higga, Higga" (and other funny Caleb things)

Thought I'd share some of Caleb's funnier moments from the last month.

Whenever Caleb sees (or hears) a diesel truck, "Mommy, that truck says 'higga higga.'"


Caleb: Mommy, I playing wif my scunruction site.
Me: Caleb, it's con - struc - tion.
Caleb: No, mommy, scun - ruc - tion

...I hope the scunruction (construction) trucks (that say, "higga higga") don't ever get into an axkident (accident).


This is what Caleb wound up wearing to the store on Friday.



























Trust me, it really wasn't worth the battle.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

He is so cute in those little blue socks. He makes me laugh. He talks like a twenty year old...besides when he says 'construction'. We really need to get the boys together again. They play so well!