Thursday, February 11, 2010

Little Ainsley Lou Who...

...who is not quite two!

But at nearly 17 months she finally has enough hair to put it up. And while this particular style makes her look a lot like a Who, it keeps her hair out of her eyes!


Ainsley is already quite the clothes horse. She tries on several outfits every morning. This is how I find her every day after breakfast...
and this is how I find the kids' rooms...

but she is such a sweetie...
She loves to rock and read stories. She will actually rock her baby doll, sing to it and feed it a bottle, but I can't seem to get a picture of it to save my life! She loves graham crackers and bananas, rubbing food all over, well, anything, and chasing The Boy. Just thought you all might like to know :)

2 comments:

Tiffany said...

Your kids room is spotless compared to my kids. Sheesh - Katelyn could teach Ainsley how to really mess a room up :)

I love the who look btw

Keira said...

She is adorable!