Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Four years old!

Happy Birthday, Bug!

The Boy started his day with a new bike. After breakfast he decided to help Mommy make his Birthday Cake.Thanks to Grandma for the apron that allows him to bake and tote his cars around.

While the cake was baking, it was time for a road test.After naps, we headed to Boppa and Diyah's house to watch basketball and finish off birthday.
I promise, my son wanted a purple birthday cake with sprinkles, he put the candles on himself (I'm not THAT aesthetically challenged).

The Boy at 4
  • favorite food: Italian chicken ("those noodles that I like")
  • favorite breakfast: oatmeal
  • favorite treat: York Peppermint Patty
  • favorite story: anything Berenstain Bears
  • favorite toy: CARS, CARS, CARS
  • favorite friend: Ainsley (no kidding)
  • favorite show: Curious George
  • favorite movie: Cars
  • favorite song: Real Gone by Sheryl Crow
We love you, Bug!

2 comments:

Katherine said...

Happy Birthday Caleb!
What a great list of "favorites" to document his age!
I'm impressed with Sheryl Crow - but I know his dad has probably introduced him to a wide spectrum of music by now :)

Neesha said...

Would you be less impressed when I tell you that "Real Gone" is the opening song played for the Cars movie?