Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Happy (late) Easter

Our Easter was quite drawn out this year and we only just finished it on Sunday, so here's the rundown!
We started with an Easter Egg Hunt with cousins at the end of March.
The Queen preferred to swing.
Easter morning proved to be very entertaining.
We later enjoyed our semi-annual Conference Breakfast with Winegars (yummy crepes -- still need that recipe, Angie)!
Because Easter was over Conference weekend, The Queen didn't get to wear her Easter dress for the occasion, so we took pictures the next Sunday. She loves this dress. She gets excited to wear it and likes to twirl (it's so fun to have a girl)!
My younger brother, Josh treated them to yet another Easter Egg Hunt later that day. I still need pictures, Talena and Dad!

1 comment:

Jade said...

Hahaha. At the part where you talk about getting together with your friends for Conference, I thought you said yummy CREEPS, not yummy crepes. I thought, "Geesh, Neesha, I'm not going to be your friend if that's how you talk about people." Plus, I wondered what about them was so yummy and how on earth you would know your CREEPY friends tasted so good.