Thursday, January 20, 2011

Coming Back to Life

I'm finally starting to feel better, so our family may start doing more things worth blogging about (maybe not, it is January, so you may be treated to nothing but pictures of stir crazies). I know it's too late to post about Christmas, but I'm doing it anyway as I have absolutely nothing else to post and I'm tired of my last one.
This was The Queen's favorite gift, she still takes it to bed with her. Should I be worried?This car track is so cool. Seriously, Mark and I played with it for about 20 min. Christmas Eve and it has continued to be a favorite. The cars are battery operated (anyone know the best place to buy AAs?) and race around on their own. Hours of fun right here.Does it get any cuter? She loves this thing, it even makes boiling and frying noises depending on which pan you use (so much cooler than what I grew up with).
The day was spent spoiling the kids (oh, so much fun), eating way too much food, and loving the company of family ALL day!

Now I need suggestions of indoor activities to do with my kids for the next few months (sigh, the new toys aren't lasting as long as I'd hoped)! We're dying to get outside, but it's just not working around here and won't until at least March. So, I know very few people like to comment, but if you have ideas, I NEED THEM! THANKS!

1 comment:

Katherine said...

Glad you are back - and more importantly feeling better!
My two little guys are sitting on my lap drooling over Caleb's car track :) Too funny! Christmas looks like lots of fun at your house.

The stir crazies have hit here too. Sometimes I just brace for the mess and suggest the crazies - yesterday the kids packed "all" their toys on a train (made of chairs) to go on a trip - loading all the toys was their favorite part. Today was forts - blankets over the kitchen table - again, had to load it full of toys.
Messy - yes?
Worth it - I think so...

I think a trip to Portland would help you with the stir crazies - just a suggestion :)