Tuesday, January 10, 2012

Half Way There

The Junebug is half way to her first birthday.
At 6 months she...
  • Loves to play peek-a-boo and watch The Boy and The Queen dance.
  • Likes vegetables over fruits (not sure where that came from) and insists on getting a death grip on Mommy's arm whenever the spoon comes in the general vicinity of her mouth.
  • Is a Mommy's Girl. She doesn't like Mommy to leave or let anyone else hold her.
  • Is much bigger than her sister was at this age, we've had to buy new winter clothes because all of The Queen's hand-me-downs are summer clothes!

Happy half-birthday, Junebug!

2 comments:

Amanda B. said...

Oh my! She is so adorable. I just want to eat her up! Love her little pony tail on top!

You know I feel for you with having a sweet little one who wants to be held constantly and only wants their mama. I think you and I need a regularly scheduled girls night for a break. What do you think? :)

And by the way, I usually feel like I am in "survival mode" for at least the first year. Glad I'm not alone!

Kristi said...

She is such a cute little girl! I just love seeing her every Sunday. I can't believe how fast she is growing up.