Thursday, February 21, 2013

It's Still Winter

I'm really very tired of winter and counting the days until spring.  We haven't been up to much, but I do have a few pictures that the four of you who read this might enjoy!

After the second of our 2 major snowstorms, I braved the knee-deep snow (thigh-deep for my kiddos) and we went sledding at the park near our home.

 
What's a trip to the park without swings? The Queen loved the fact that it was easier to get into because the snow level was so high.
So much snow!

When stir-crazies really set in, we pull out the masking tape and make tracks for The Boy's Hot Wheels.
 
 
Like I said, not a whole lot going on around here, but sometimes that's nice too!

3 comments:

Katherine said...

I don't know whether I am one of the four readers or if I make 5 :) but I love those photos. I too am really ready for spring but if I could get some snow like that it might distract me from the winter doldrums!

Amanda B. said...

I can't believe how much snow you guys got this winter. Wild!

I miss you dear friend! Hope your family is well.

Kristi said...

You are brave to take all 3 kids by yourself to the park to sled. Looks like it was worth it.

That picture of June Bug on the swing with the Queen is SO SO cute!! She's such a big girl swinging with her sis. I love it.

What a great idea with the tape...maybe that would work for Barbie's somehow. Hmmm. :)