Tuesday, September 10, 2013

Birthdays

Our kids' birthdays are about as evenly spaced as they can get.  We start off with The Boy's birthday in March.  Three months later we celebrate Junebug's in June, followed (three months later) by The Queen's birthday in September.  You'd think with everything so evenly spaced I would have plenty of time to get things posted before the next one came up.  Seeing as I have 5 days left until The Queen's big day it's probably high time I get Junebug's documented.
I figure I only have a few years of picking her birthday cake.  I'm going with lady bugs for my Junebug as long as I can get away with it!



She absolutely LOVES this pizza.  She's seen Mommy make it at home and now she can too!

Puzzles from Boppa and Diyah (we've put these together about 3 billion times at this point)

Grandpa made her a dolly bed and Grandma made the bedding.  The Queen and Junebug like to put their babies to bed right next to each other.


Junebug at 2
Favorite TV show: Super Why and Elmo
Favorite Food: Macaroni and Cheese, Pizza, and "Honey Waddich" (honey sandwich)
Favorite Books: Hey, Pancakes! Hippos Go Berserk, Whopper Cake, and Falling for Rapunzel
Favorite Things To Do: Puzzles, Play with The Boy and The Queen and SCREAM!
She loves to cheer saying, "Hippee" instead of "Yippee."
She sometimes goes into nursery, throws her hands in the air and announces, "I here!"
She likes to let us all know that, "I did it!"

We sure love our little Junebug!  Happy Late Birthday!

Tune in next week for The Queen's Birthday (hopefully)!

3 comments:

Talena said...

Oh I love her!

Kristi said...

I can't believe how fast she's grown. She certainly isn't a baby anymore. What a cutie!! Glad she had a great celebration!!

Unknown said...

May God bless your family always.Ur daughter is soooooo cute.Take care of her carefully.