Tuesday, March 18, 2008

Barbie Starts Blogging

Last Sunday morning I was reading Caleb All By Myself from the Little Critter series and I noticed that, on the back flap, the publisher had listed several other children's titles. In reading through these, I came across the Barbie section, which contained several predictable titles. Barbie Loves Ballet, Barbie Loves Cheerleading, Barbie Loves Ponies, etc. Through the course of the next day or two, Neesha and I made up our own Barbie titles. Here is an example:
  1. Barbie Gets Cut From the Cheer Squad
  2. Barbie Falls Off the Pony
  3. Barbie and the Stimulated Mind
  4. Barbie: Tone Deaf and Happy
  5. Barbie Hires a Sherpa
  6. Barbie Rents a Mule (the exciting sequel to No. 3)
  7. Barbie: Unboxed and Uncircled
  8. Barbie Shares a Moment
  9. Barbie's Bouncing Sing-a-Long
  10. Barbie and the Plasticene Personality
  11. Barbie Achieves Superficiality
  12. Barbie: Ten Feet Tall and Childproof
  13. Barbie Goes Tractor Tipping
  14. Barbie Soothes Her Rusty Bumper (ka-chow!)
  15. Barbie Meets the Semi Truck
m&n

4 comments:

Katherine said...

Hey, the democrats could use someone to represent them during the elections since they can't seem to stop bickering amongst themselves.
Barbie for President '08!

Unknown said...

Bodie, you never cease to amaze me. I got most of them....most....

What is plasticene?

Katherine said...

Mike - go to google.com and in the search engine type in "define: plasticine" and you'll never be in the dark again.
It works for other words too.

mom-linda said...

I thought I would be able to discern Mark's entries from Neesha's, but you two are a perfect pair with such clever minds. I loved Superficiality and Plasticene and Stimulated Mind best, but I didn't get the rusty bumper(: Mom