Friday, September 19, 2008

At least I'm safe fromt the Mark of the Beast

In the television series The West Wing Toby Ziegler explains that many times it is the little things in life which, when taken from us, cause us the greatest consternation. Granted, his comment was in context of Mad Cow Disease being found in American cattle herds, but this week I understand what he means.

The '6' key on my keyboard is starting to not work. While I have never given consideration to which number on the keyboard is the least useful to me, I know the six

Here are a list of items I am having great difficulty entering:
  • Ainsley's birthday (to add her to the insurance)
  • Caleb's birthday (to confirm him as a dependent)
  • My bank account number (to pay bills)
  • Either credit card number (to buy things I don't really need)
  • Various PINs (various reasons)
  • My social security number (to check my credit history)
  • Various account numbers, including our mortgage and all of our utilities (to pay bills)
  • My street address (various reasons)
  • My phone number (various reasons)
  • Neesha's phone number (various reasons)
  • And, of course, there is always the Mark of the Beast. Not that this last has presented any issues to date, but you never know.
mw

No comments: