Saturday, November 08, 2008

Random thoughts from this past week

  • Has Bob Ross ever taken longer than 24 minutes to complete a painting?
  • Danny Elfman is composing for the American Ballet Theater. Yes, that Danny Elfman. I want tickets.
  • You have to get up pretty early in the morning to fool Mark Wright. Seriously, it gets me every time. Why are you up so early?
  • Shredded way too much cheese for our dinner tonight. If you or someone you love needs shredded cheese, contact me IMMEDIATELY.
  • Dear NPR: I will give everyone on your staff a dollar if you stop saying "anti-war protesters." No one is protesting anti-war.
  • Just saw a commercial while watching the Alabama-LSU game where cows roam through an office building, turning on lights in various offices and it reminded me of something that happened at work. I need a new career.
  • I wish my office network were a person so I could stab it to death with a rusty spoon.
  • Drove past a hot chocolate stand charging $1 a cup. I think Exxon was the corporate sponsor.
mw

1 comment:

Katherine said...

thank goodness for wikepedia. It's a huge help to me when I read your blog.
Who the heck knows Rob Ross without looking him up? I for one have more to do than watch painting on television - especially considering I own no art supplies. What's your excuse?