Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Easter Festivities

Lots of eggs and candy to be had this weekend...
at Boppa and Diyah's house
at our house
(The Boy was NOT thrilled to be dressed up and going to church. The Queen couldn't have been happier to have a new dress. I told her she was my pretty princess. "I not a princess, Mommy, I Ainsley.")
and at Grandma and Grandpa's house.
With all the fun and all the sugar, we tried to remember the "reason for the season." Our Family Home Evening focused on just that last week. It perhaps went a bit long. As I closed, The Boy had a glazed-over look and The Queen was still running laps around the couch. We'll get there eventually.

1 comment:

Katherine said...

Oh how we missed the egg hunt. My kids (the big ones) told my sister-in-law that I have NEVER done an egg hunt for them. It's true - Diyah always has taken care of it :)