Friday, April 01, 2011

Who You Gonna Call?

This morning the kids were watching their daily dose of PBS while I took a shower. At one point, the sound got screwed up. While the background noise and music played, you couldn't hear the voices of the characters. I used every trick in my book (meaning I turned the TV on and off, changed the channel and asked Mark). I discovered that other channels had sound and so decided that it must be the station. I explained the situation to The Boy. He insisted that I fix it and when I told him I didn't even know who to call to come fix it he told me, "Well, the Transformers are on Cybertron."

Of course, why didn't I think of that?

Later, Mark came down and The Boy filled him in. Mark reaffirmed that there wasn't anything we could do, to which he replied, "Well, Optimus Prime could fix it."

Let's get this guy over here!

2 comments:

Katherine said...

When you are done with him, send him my way...I have some difficult repairs that seem to have the adults at our house baffled as well :)

Anonymous said...

Those are about all the tricks in my book too. Except smacking the side of the TV occasionally. Sometimes that helps, or at least makes me feel better.