Thursday, November 10, 2011

Heirlooms

I love things like this.
My grandmother made this dress for my mother when she was a baby.
This is a picture of me in the same dress.
And here is my Junebug in her 4-months-old photo.
  • At 4 months, our Junebug loves to dance (most especially to the Pirates of the Caribbean theme song).
  • Two weeks ago she rolled from her tummy to her back several times, but seems to have forgotten how at present.
  • She can't get enough of her hands and they are always wet and cold (good morning, Mommy!).
  • She likes to be with people and gets upset when she thinks she's by herself.
  • She just won't stop growing!

2 comments:

Talena said...

Aw, she's just so sweet. Both of you are.

Kristi said...

I love things like that, too! What a neat heirloom. You can definitely tell that she is her momma's daughter! Lucky girl!!