Saturday, December 01, 2007

Idaho farmers

I left the Jeep's lights on at work the other day. I put a good battery in there, but when I came out that thing didn't even have enough juice to tease me about starting up. Jeff Stokes, one of the guys on my floor, was coming out of the office at about that same time and he was kind enough to give me a jump. As we talked I found out he lives in Mountain Green, and I mentioned that Mom and Dad live in Enterprise.

Jeff: Where in Enterprise?
Me: You know where the church is? Immediately across the street.
Jeff: I know exactly which house you're talking about! The one with the beautiful garden!

You're famous, Dad. Jeff is convinced you were a master farmer in Idaho who sold the farm and moved down here. There isn't anything you need to tell us, is there?


mw

1 comment:

Katherine said...

That's awesome - dad's garden has created a name for itself.