Monday, May 12, 2008

I'd give my first born child...

Neesha and I are entering a contest. Actually, we're entering Caleb in a contest. It's been 26 months, now, and we can no longer be silenced. We have a good-looking kid, and we are going to share him with the world by entering a cute-baby contest. This would seem rather presumptuous on our part, except that we have conducted some objective field research and based on the considered opinions of two grandmothers, two grandfathers, five uncles, and five aunts, he is in fact a cute little boy.

We have gone through our pictures of Caleb and attached our favorites. Vote on your favorite in the poll on the left and we will send the winner to www.exploityourbaby.com.

One of our favorites pieces, titled, Ode to the Great Pumpkin.

This was taken on the steps of the Bountiful Temple the morning Keira and Adam were married.Thought we should include at least one action shot. We tried to catch him doing a 360 back flip, but never could get the timing right, so we had to settle for him climbing.We'd rather not talk about this one.
Neesha thinks he looks older with his shorter hair. Personally, I just don't see it.
We try to not let him run around the house without any clothes on but sometimes, when he strikes a pose, it is just so cute!
m&n

3 comments:

Katherine said...

Wahoo - I was the first vote and so at this point, my vote counts 100%.
I feel so important.
Glad you are finally sharing Caleb with the world. You may end up funding his college education with those gorgeous eyes of his!

Anonymous said...

We had to vote for 'fingerpainting' because Bennett laughed everytime I scrolled past it. I guess it's not just us adults who think Caleb is adorable!

Talena said...

Do I get royalties for the fingerpainting submission, if indeed it makes the cut?