Monday, December 08, 2008

Day of the Ninja

This entire weekend I felt myself becoming more stealthy...more lethal. For no discernible reason I spontaneously disappeared into shadows and hurled shurikens made of paper clips. Before noon on Saturday I had already stealthily killed eleven people. So stealthily, in fact, that they weren't even aware they had been slain and were still seen walking around. I even got our mailman twice. More than ever before, I shed the mere mortal trappings of Mark Wright and became Ninja Daddy, able to sneak into sleeping children's rooms without detection.

Now I know why. December 5 was Day of the Ninja.

In honor of the event, I have attached a photo of me in my full ninja-ness.

mw

3 comments:

mom-linda said...

Very funny and stealthy indeed, and how politically correct of you to "go green" in your ninja outfit. By the way, in your post about appliances and spontaneity, I think the phrase you were after is "wild hare"; hence even those who are bald can have such an idea.:) Love you always

Unknown said...

Am I the only one who can see you in that picture? Ninja indeed...

Tiffany said...

I miss your posts . . . update, update, UPDATE!!!