Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Good news...caveat emptor

Thanks to my multiple email accounts, I now know how to get cheap prescriptions, make myself more attractive to others, get a low monthly payment for no money down, buy lottery tickets online, buy discounted OEM software, get an exquisite replica watch, look younger, feel younger, be younger, claim my cash, become fit and happy again (because I'm not now), meet easy women, make my friends envy me, get cheap perfume and cologne (I'm sure they meant inexpensive), enjoy my life now (I've been postponing enjoyment for so long...), and enlarge my breasts naturally. Also, my loan has been approved AND I’m a winner!

Gotta run. I’m closing a deal that will net me 50% of $24.5 million and all I have to do is help a Congolese bank executive get the money out of his country by giving him my bank account number. This should make up for when I gave my credit card information to that guy on the phone. Both times (they always sound so legitimate!).

I LOVE the internet.

mw

1 comment:

Katherine said...

amen!

(you always make me smile, bodee)