Tuesday, January 27, 2009

The Queen

Our princess, four months old, has decided that being a princess is no longer good enough. In the past few weeks she has developed a queenly attitude as though she already sat on the throne. Heaven help us in 15 years, 8 months. She produces banshee-like shrieks just to let us know we're in her presence, gives extremely indignant looks when kissed without permission (just ask Grandma), and has an excellent "I'm only tolerating this because I'm so magnanimous" face. Hilarious.

She loves baths, tickles, watching her older brother do just about anything, and playing with a toy ring that serves as her crown, scepter, and orb.
She also enjoys sitting on her Bumbo throne with a queenly air, yet to be caught on camera. She hates getting dressed, getting into her car seat, and being left alone.

Still, a perfect sweetheart! Love you, Ains!


"I love her best when she is asleep, and even more when she is awake."

2 comments:

Katherine said...

I'm so glad to see an updated photo of our little Ains! She is growing up and has changed so much. I LOVE those cheeks!
Keep the photos coming...

Brandy said...

She is so sweet and getting so big!! I feel like I haven't seen her in forever!