Wednesday, February 06, 2008

I'm a Man of Many Skills

I made a new friend in the mens room today. I was washing my hands when an older, and larger, gentleman came in to use one of the stalls. Unfortunately, the door to the only one able to accommodate his girth was locked. Apparently, whoever had used it last had locked it on their way out. The things we do for fun.

Me: Well, I'm kind of tall. Let me see what I can do.

*I reach over the stall door and undo the latch*

Richard: Wow. That's impressive. How tall are you?
Me: About 6'8".
Richard: You play ball?
Me: Nope. I unlock bathroom-stalls.

mw

1 comment:

Katherine said...

That's funny - you have good comebacks. However, you may not want to become known as the bathroom stall unlocker - otherwise known as the janitor! Hard to rise from that Bodee!